View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Atlanta Concert Review

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) my first post in this thread was just me wondering if he had gotton in another fight i was not trying to be negative, allthough u all took it that way. i dont not hope he falls on his face that is redicoulus, i like his music to much to want that. i did not intend at first to get in any kind of trouble, but there(and your) posts just pissed me off. in future threads i will always be positive i will never share my openions and if i do they will be just like everybody else's, because if i have a negative attitude toward somthing a different openion or different views someones always going to jump on my back. so im just going to be a clone of everyone else, how 'bout that?

How 'bout this? Some of your posts ARE negative and evoke argumentative replies. I'd love to see just one thread regarding Stapp that DOESN'T turn negative. No one is asking you to go with the crowd, do what everyone else does, think what everyone else thinks. I'm just asking that you try to keep your negativity to a minimum. Not every Stapp thread needs to take a negative turn.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.