View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #28
shadyogrady
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Do you want Creed to continue?

It's like comparing Van Halen and Van Hagar. Completely two different bands. You can like one, both, or none. I don't own any AB music other than one live recording and its pretty good but it's no Creed. Different in all aspects. I wouldn't purchase any AB music; don't care for the singer. Regarding Scott's voice, the comparison to early Led Zeppelin with late Led Zeppellin hit the nail on the head. Robert plant could have never sang " I can't quit you" in 1975. He did other great things in those years. As your voice changes, you learn to work around it. Same thing for early Queensryche and today's Queensryche. I love Creed music and Stapp's voice. I'm looking forward to hearing the new CD to see how the band changed to accomidate his older voice. "Overcome" is a great start so we'll see how it pans out.

If you haven't heard or listened to the band Procupine Tree, you're missing out. "Fear of a Blank Planet" and the new CD "The Incident" are awesome. Give'm a listen, you won't regret it.

Shady