View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 02:00 PM   #55
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: And - I can't believe that some people here would be so insensitive to other fans who may not have the support of this board (or know about it) and who love the band as much as you guys do - especially young fans - to say to THEM "IT's just a show, get over it." Because I'm sure that when you were 13 and went to a concert - and saw your idol up there on that stage - with that money you saved for months - you expected that band to be the best they could be.

I've opined on this subject many a time, and I'm sorry for the young fans, too, but you know what? Disappointment is a part of life. Sometimes, you don't always get what you want. And it was just a friggin concert, for crying out loud! We're not talking about a world crisis. There are FAR more worthy events to sue over. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You take your chances going to a concert, a movie, a sporting event, whatever. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it isn't.

By the way, you or I really don't know the circumstances of Scott's *high* or *drunk* behavior, so you ought not be so judgmental.

End of rant.