View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #28
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Perform at RockFest

Quote: (Originally Posted by crest tattoo) I just found this thread. I knew it had been cancelled before it was hardly posted even. (Google alerts: Creed) I have a feeling Buried and Gone is right. Once again, it's all about Scott. Don't bash me. I'm one of the hugest fans. Just tired of him cancelling! (8-8-08, anyone?) And then never hearing another word about rescheduling or anything. The interview of him and Mark said a short tour in April for cities they missed last summer, and then a full summer ampitheatre tour. No dates for April, I assume that's out. AB is recording, so Creed won't be. Summer, oh Scott again. AB will be back at the end of the year. Sad to say, I think they missed their one last true shot! Makes me so sad!
Listen to each other, open your heart vaule your union express your trust and yield to good sense ONE Day At A Time Sweet Jesus indeed crest things are always subject to change when the tides move in it happens nobodys missed they one last shot AMEN AND AMEN Being A Creed Fan Myself i have nothing but 100 percent compassion on your feelings and the entire creed family it will indeed bring streneth for the years to come so just hold on the phone on thee last shots things can change in An INSTANT creed is one of the bands who can do reunite at any time Ya,alls And Keep The Fan Base OVER PLEASED AB Im A Wating Is Doing They Stuff Stapps Got A Solo Album In The Works So I Feel Good About It Peace Be With You Crest In All Things IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH