View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed/AB Donate to "Plane to Haiti"

Update from the Spanish River Church:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...reed_Craig.jpg

Quote: "Yesterday, another three people joined our team in Haiti. Dr. Janette Nesheiwat and her two brothers Daniel and Scott. After numerous hours planning over the weekend, the team flew to Santo Domingo, carrying lots of supplies and medicines, and met with Pastor Dony at the airport yesterday. Then, they drove together to Haiti. Today both teams continue to work and see people in need around Port Au Prince. Here you can see Scott and Craig (our trip coordinator) at the Love a Child compound. Because of the great need and the additional supplies that our team received, they decided to stay in Haiti until Friday, when both teams will come home."

Press release:
Quote: Scott Stapp with the With Arms Wide Open Foundation was the first musician on board supporting the efforts of PLANE TO HAITI. He has been on the ground in Haiti since Monday with his relief team headed by Dr. Janette Neshiewat, and assistant Daniel Nesheiwat. They have been traveling across the hard hit terrain in a van Stapp purchased and loaded with medical supplies, food and water.

"After seeing firsthand the children at the orphanage, the sight of human tragedy from the earthquake devastation and meeting the people of an already struggling country is truly humbling and hard to hold back the tears,” said Stapp. “It instantly changes your perspective on life and makes you want to hold on to every precious moment that life has to give. I think it’s hard to see this human travesty and not be impacted one way or another. Clearly, the generosity and the passion from my fellow relief workers makes me feel even more proud to be an American and a nation of mercy to reach out to other nations in times like these. I thank God for the blessing for me to be here and help in any way. We need to continue to help rebuild this country and support these people, especially the thousands of homeless children who lost their parents."

Thanks again Frankie!

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 01-27-2010 at 08:54 PM.