View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #11
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Videos From Buffalo, NY (8/8)

Quote: (Originally Posted by nflea7) Its very sad, I watched all the video from PA and now Buffalo. I've been a huge Creed fan since 00 but never got a chance to see them live. When I heard they got back together even if just for a summer tour I got pit tickets right away pre sale. Now I'm thinking about selling them. I'm a huge AB fan as well, I saw them 3 times 1 acoustic Myles warms up for about 4 hours before the show, nothing but singing and playing with Mark till the show so they are warmed up and ready to kick a$$. Scott Stapp just does not have the discipline to do vocal exercises and keep his voice in shape from what I'm hearing. I can't blame the rest of the band, its a huge amount of money for 3 months of touring, and they are playing way more seats and bigger shows than they ever did on the AB name. Creed still packs a house. Just too bad Stapp still doesn't take his role in a band as big as Creed serious enough to keep his voice in shape enough to sing his own songs. I wanted Creed to be back in a huge way and show the new bands what its like to own a stage, but Saliva with their singer at 300 pounds could squeak out their songs better. Anyone notice the 2nd guitar player and back up vocalist? Sad.

1.) Eric Friedman is not just some guitarist
2.) The band hasnt been together in 7 years
3.) Stop with Myles Kennedy comparison...Myles is great..just not Stapp..
4.) When you play in outdoor arenas your voice doesnt carry as well as it does in enclosed arenas..See Myles kenney performance with Alter Bridge during the MLB playoffs...Kennedy sounded like absolute shit that day..truth
5.) If your not going to support them, sell your tickets...and hang over at ABB.NET..where almost everyone rags Stapp and Creed..
6.)Alter Bridge is a good band..but they never have and never will be as good as Creed...