View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 08:17 PM   #1
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Free iPods - no seriously!

About a year ago I did this long post about how you can get a free iPod from freeipods.com. freeipods works by having you complete one offer and referring five other friends. Unfortunaltely I dont have 5 friends... willing to go along with this. Offergift works on a non-referal basis. You complete all the offers on your own. Well months later I tried this service from OfferGift and it WORKED! I got my free ipod this morning.

Basically I created this account with offergift and completed three offers:
-- Fax Plus 30-Day Free Trial -- FREE
-- Free Video Professor lesson -- $6.95 (S/H)
-- BLOCKBUSTER Online -- $9.99

In total it cost me $17 to get a $250 iPod. I journaled the whole process on my website and you can read about it here.

Unfortunatley it took me almost 6 months because I waited too long to report one offer that didnt go though. Don't believe me, here i am showing off my new ipod.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys, see if anyone else is interested. If anyone has any more question after reading everything, just lemme know.

NOTE: Although the website still says you can get an iPod Mini, its actually an iPod Nano that they will be giving away.