Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #2996
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Non Resistance

"Let your soul sing to-day and the song that comes to-morrow will be all the sweeter, will ring out over the vistas of time with an unmistakable clearness. Here is a soul who knows himself and has found life. within himself, who has met God to-day. No more waiting, no more longing, no more weary roads to travel. He has arrived. The goal is won and peace has come at last. To-clay."

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/233...pping-path.jpg

An unusual meeting...

Yesterday I decided to go thrift store shopping. I like to treasure hunt. While in there I found a lot of things I needed, but two things in particular were Medical Reference books that are very expensive Retail. I paid $3.00 for one $2.00 for the other. I was happy! At the checkout counter a man standing in line holding a suit jacket turned and looked at my books and said, "someone has a lot of studying to do."...I explained to him that the books are very expensive, so when I find them at this price I buy them. He said, "Are you a student?" I said, "yes, I am"...He said.."I am a traveling resident". So of all places I get in line with a doctor at a thrift store.

The man spent 10 minutes of his time, encouraging me...He had these piercing blue eyes, fixed in mine..and I could not even look away from him for second. I absorbed everything the man said to me. I appreciate him so much! Don't know who he was or what his name was, never seen him before in my life.

When I got home and started reading through the books, They are Godsends..Just what I needed to clarify things in mind about the upcoming semester.

Last edited by Sasa : 05-05-2012 at 07:13 AM.