View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #3
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hmmm... well, I must say this is most entertaining. I have never gotten people *quite* so mad on a message board before.

I think the only problem with my posts now that I look back at them, is like when I voice some of my insults. Now I know the way it comes out in my head, and it is not with any venom at all. I am just trying to say (strongly) I don't agree with you at all. If we were sitting in the same room one would never take it as a personal attack and it really isn't meant to be. I don't take minor insults at all seriously (I insult and am insulted by my friends all the time and take it and give it with a smile, just the way I am).

So indeed, I am regrettful of some of the superlatives I use, but then again, my superlatives are at least always clean, and I have never once cursed or said anything profane.

Meanwhile, as for my opinion. They are my opinions. If you don't like them, you don't like them. That doesn't mean I can't post them. Obviously not everyone is quite as po'd by them as you are sicne I have made qutie a few internet friends over Creedfeed and continue to enjoy my discussions with them.

If everyone on Creedfeed were like you, I'd be gone. Obviously, with someone like you, there is no room for discussion. On a discussion board that doesn't work too well, so I would be gone if everyone were like you. I mean, you completely take my quotes out of context just to try and START an argument? I never compared Creed to Ashlee Simpson except in this: You claimed Creed was awesome because they sold a ton of records. I like Creed, but it is CERTAINLY not because they sold a ton of records. I was only using Ashlee Simpson as an example of how record sales=/=quality. That is just one example of how you twist words.

Thankfully there are people like teri, Dogstar, Titan9, BoC, Ana4Stapp, and many others who I like just as much and who are just as great to talk to. If you don't like me, ignore me. I'll ignore you. But as one last parting note before we start a mutual ignoring club:

I am not the one who started a single argument about Stapp, Creed, or anything else. It was always other people, in this case YOU.

I am not the one who mercilessly attacked someone else's favorite singer and then cried Wolf when my favorite singer was attacked in return.

I am not the one who started an ENTIRE STINKING THREAD bashing another member of this board.

So there you go. You don't like me. Thanks for wasting everyone's time proclaiming it to the world.