View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 10:34 PM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i never post my opions here ...i just set back and take it all in ...You Have A The Gift Of And Strife Of Sticking To One DOCTRINE And You Do it well ... You,ve Almost had me converted a time or too ...i dont have any questions ... We Are All Trying To Get The Someplace If We Believe The Good Lord Has Prepared Us A Plantent..Or A Lit Room With Lit Flying Mintaure Colored ponys ...Or Beautiful Mermaids For serveants ....So I Say Peace Be With YA MORMON DUDE.....1 COR.8.20 NOW YE..Are Full Now Ye Are Rich Ye Have Reigned As Kings Wit Out Us And I Would To God Ye Did Reign That We Also Might Reign With You, For I think That God Hath Set Forth Us The Apostles Last As It Were Apponted Death For We Are Made A Spectale Unto The World And Unto The Angels And To Men We Are Fools For Christ Sake But Ye Are Wise In Christ We Are Weak But Ye Are Strong Ye Are Honourable But We Are Despised Even Unto This Present Hour We Both Hunger And Thirst And Are Naked And Are Buffeted And Have No Certain DWELLINGPLACE. And Labour Working With Our Own Hands Being Reviled We Bless Being Persecuted We Suffer Being Defamed We Entreat We Are Made Of Filth Of The World And Are The Offscouring Of All Things Unto This Day..I Write Not These Things To Shame You But As My Beloved Sons I warn You For Though Ye Have Ten Thousand INSTRUCTORS In Christ Yet Have Ye Not Many Fathers For In Christ Jesus I have Begotten You Through The Gospel Wherefore I beeseech You Be Followers Of Me For This I Cause Have I Sent Unto You Timotheus Who Is My Beloved Son And Faithful In The Lord Who Shall Bring You To Rememberance Of My Ways Which Be In Christ AS I TEACH EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERY CHURCH...Now Some Are Puffed Up As Though I would Not Come To You But I Will Come To You Shortly If The Lord Will And Will Know Puffed Up But The Power FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORD BUT IN POWER..What Will Ye Shall I come Unto You With A Rod OR IN LOVE AND IN THE SPIRT OF MEEKNESS..... 2 Cor..4.7.18 ..But We Have This Treasure In Earthen Vessels That The Excelency OF THIS POWER MAY BE OF GOD AND NOT OF US....We Are Troubled On Every Side Yet Not Distressed We Are Perplexed But Not In Despair Persecuted But Not Forsaken Cast Down But Not Destroyed Always Bearing About In The Body The Dying Of The Lord Jesus That The Life Also Of Jesus Might Be Manifest In Our Body For Which We Live Always Delivered Unto Death For Jesus Sake That the life Of Jesus Might Be Made Manifest In Our Mortal Flesh..So Then Death Worketh In Us But Life In You We Having The Same Spirt Of FAITH Acording As It Is Written I Believed And Therefore Have I Spoken We Also Believe Therefore We Speak...Knowing That Jesus Shall Rise Present Us With You For All Things Are For Your Sakes That The Abundant Grace Many Redound To The Glory Of God FOR WHICH CAUSE WE FAINT NOT But Though Our Outward Man Perish Yet The Inward Man Is Renewed DAY BY DAY For Our Light Afflictions Which Is But A Moment Worketh For Us A Far More Exceeding And Eternal Weight Of Glory..While We Look Not At Things Which Are Seen But At The Things Which Are Not Seen But At The Which Are Not Seen For The Things Which Are Seen Are Temporal But The Things Which Are Not Seen Are Eternal ...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything