View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 02:29 AM   #21
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Now get it straight: We can become as gods. I AM NOT saying the ONLY Mormons are included in this. This pertains to ALL who inherit the kingdom of God from ANY religion. I don't know why you keep saying that we are avoiding the topic. We tell you this every time you say something about it. Also, MANY LDS people are still confused about the teaching. It has been clarified many times by the president of the church as well as others in high church authority.

Well, look at it this way, havent we already become gods? Look at who runs the world, us. We control the fate of eachother, we control what happens in this world, we control who lives, who dies, what animals become extinct, and soon, probably the creation of new animals, cross genetics and such. We are already, in our own right, acting as gods. One person with nuclear warheads could eradicate an entire country, if thats not acting as god, then i dont know what is.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me