View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 02:22 AM   #20
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) PS: I will say that Joseph Smith fails as a prophet cause we now know he made up what "The Book of Abraham" states. It had nothing at all to do with Abraham, the Egyptian litreature he "translated" described an embalming procedure.

This argument puts me in mind of an episode of south park...anyone know which one im talking about?

Well, anyway, i dont think that anyone will inherit their own planet, and i dont think thats the way the mormon religion would want it to be put into context. All human beings collectively inherited this planet, maybe thats the context they tried to put it in. You have to look at all scripture in a broad view, because a lot of it is written in metaphore. If you single out a scripture and look at it as saying one thing, and not looking at the millions of other things it could mean, then you arent exactly open minded in the sense that your religion would prefer that you are.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me