View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 03:20 PM   #17
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) nah no-one is going near my rear end! LOL
facelessman you continue to use verses way out of their context and debating you is nigh on impossible. not because you are beating me but because you are bordering on illogical. you won't find men inheriting plants in the bible.....as simple as that.
It seems to me like you're the illogical one when you don't seem to understand the underlying concept: NEITHER MORMON MEN OR WOMEN GET THEIR OWN PLANET. It's a teaching that's been misunderstood and taken out of context, largely in efforts to extort the church and make it sound false. It also seems to me that you are doing that and not believing us when we say we do not get our own planet. You want to put the church down, as many do, but please stop using the same old tired arguments. If you want to put down our faith, please look deeper into it and find a new accusation that no one else has pointed out. Maybe, while you're doing that, you'll even find something you like. Who knows.

God is our Father in heaven, and Jesus is his son. Jesus died and was resurrected so we can live again. When we die, we can go to heaven (that is, if you are judged as good in this life). We then live in heaven for eternity. That's it. Plain and simple.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"