View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 09:53 PM   #35
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ok i have to comment on this, i am not going to do the stereotypical guy thing and say <i>"either put out or get out!"</i> i dunno, i would say wait till marriage but then i didnt so that would be wrong of me to say. but then again i didnt just sleep with the first girl i could. i guess my decision would be hen the time is right. honestly i dunno, i feel like i am doing nothing but contradicting myself here..... what i dont get are the 15 -16 year olds that have sex. i have been with the same girl for almost 2 years. we waited for over a year before we decided on anything. i thought i knew all there was to sex. i would try to talk to my dad and i would even go to those online clinics and ask some counsler question. but when the time came, i knew nothing. i was lost and i got myself into prolly the biggest form of commitment i could. like i said we have been together for almost two years (this winter) and i love her. i would do anything to be with her and more importantly to make her happy. the day after it happened the only thing that was going through my head was did we make a mistake, are we really ready for this. after talking with her i made sure that she knew i would be here if anything happened to her. even to this day, i know that no matter how carefull we are that there is still a chance that everything will go wrong. my main fear about this is that i will ruin her life. we are stil young and we still have a whole life ahead of us. i know what my responsibility is i know that if there is an accident it willl be my job to take care of her and the child, even if it means that i will have to drop out of college and get two jobs. i dont believe in abortion and i think that adoption should be a last resort. i dunno why ive said this, i figured i would add my two cents but i ended up telling a long story...... does any of this make sense to anyone..?

i guess to answer the question, i would have to say, i dont know.