View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
maccamer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Sully Erna slams Creed/Scott Stapp

Just saw Scott Stapp Acoustic in Reno. The guy is nothing but genuinely gracious to his fans. His music and attitude reflect the changes he has made in his life. I don’t think his behavior before even warranted being called what Sully uttered. Scott has always been good to the fans and gives his heart and soul for every performance. Creed and Scott Stapp is a very positive vibe and Godsmack is a mostly angry, jealous, insecure vibe. Rock on Scott and the guys from Alter Bridge / Creed. I was looking forward to seeing a Godsmack / Alter bridge show this spring, but now no longer wishes to spend my time and money on Godsmack. Will hopefully see Alter Bridge in Spokane, WA this year and Creed next year! Come to Washington/Oregon guys!! I’ll pass on Godsmack and scratch them off the list as a must see act. I agree, Creed and Scott Stapp rock and are A-class musicians, performers and artists. Scott Stapp does not have to Justify the way he lives his life…no more….but Sully on the other hand, owes Creed and Stapp an apology. Rock on Creed and Scott Stapp!