View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 04:35 AM   #32
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.

ROCK HARD!!!