View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
nflea7
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Boston Show 8/18

It was funny, as a performer myself, my bands and myself have missed my fair share of parts in songs but you try to keep your game face on and shake it off keep going. You can sell it if you don't let the audience know you F'd up. But when Scott came out of the chorus for WAWO and into the vocal cue for the guitar solo, he was about 15 feet across the stage from Mark. Mark had his signature leg up on the monitor and his head spun around and gave Scott the WTF stare and rolled with it for an extra riff before tearing into the solo. That particular part of the set Scott was off his game. That was around the same time Scott described the intro for Faceless Man, and with the lights still out Mark walked over to Scott walked him back to the drum rise with the set list and talked in his ear that Overcome was next. Scott was like "Well that journey will have to wait" He had a long preamble about taking a journey with the faceless man. Then they shot overcome twice and went to Faceless man where he forgot the bridge and how it went. The band covered for him again. then he Fubard Arms. But really it was a small part of the show, he was on fire before and after that. I think the video shoot put him off his game. Its just funny to see the Death stare cuz I've been on the other end of that before, and given it.