View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 02:28 PM   #11
gade202
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I know what you guys mean about the price of fame stuff. My sister and I went to the Statue of Liberty one time and she looks a good deal like Julia Roberts. She was wearing glasses and a hat, for no real reason. So about 5 mins after we get on the island, a couple from France comes up and wants an autograph and she told them like 5 times that she wasn't her. Then we went into the line to go into the statue and more people asked and I guess people over heard and we literally had 20 people around us taking pics and wanting stuff signed so we had to get out of there. It wasn't as funny then since we got really scared but not that I look back it's histerical. But I think with the guys from Creed it wouldn't be so hard. I remember Scott talking about how he goes to the mall sometimes to pull pranks and stuff. All they would have to do is wear sunglasses and a baseball cap and most people would have no clue it was them, maybe a fan or two might notice and come up to them but I doubt they would get all loud and start going nuts over it...