View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 12:40 AM   #6
TremRock
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
just another perspective ... the first thing that comes to my mind are my own friends. in this case we'll just stick with best friends ... we've all grown up together & been through a whole lotta crap & i love them to death. but even the best of friends need break from eachother. lol & for us its usualy after spending alot less time then a whole year touring together. ... now one of us lives in so cal, one in atlanta & the other in san francisco. which was an adjustment but its nice to be away & come back & remember why youre the friends you are. so yeah i think the guys pretty obviously need a break. its hard to be paient as a fan but im sure it'll pay off on the next album. i saw them in san diego too & the bond was totally there. a month later in la at the kroq thing, stapp took a little creative liscense with a few lyrics & tremo looked a little annoyed. just how im sure anyone can get annoyed with their friend for ... whatever little habbit they might have. ***ahem*** EATING LOUDLY DANNY!