View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 03:15 PM   #13
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have been watching this board for month’s now, and just felt after last night if I were to speak up about my opinion on what happened last night, this would be the place to do it. I know what happened last night could have easily happened to any human in their situation. I guess that since I have never witnessed the super human Scott lose it, it was just a shock. At first I thought he was sick or something and I thought something was wrong with him. He was just always so at peace and loving towards everyone every other time. Cursing just wasn’t the norm for him personally. It was real easy to put him up on an unrealistic pedestal that was beyond human. I have a bad habit of doing that with the people I love on a personal level also.

As far as needing to drink to loosen up a bit, I totally agree that it is not something that people should need. I believe that any true Creed Fan needs nothing but their clear mind to become hypnotized by their music. Usually the ones that go to the concerts and get trashed or arrive that way don’t even know what the words to their songs are, they just like the sound.

The fact that he had to go to court this morning in Florida to be sentenced for a fight, I am sure just added to the pressure of last night. I also found out that he has a restraining order against an out of control fan and just recently had to have her arrested. There are so many other things that we don’t even know about, I am sure that just magnifies it all. I don’t think I could have even handled it as well as they did. The whole thing just seemed so strange because I had never experienced a Creed concert like it. It could never affect my love and loyalty towards them. I still can’t get enough of them!