View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:38 PM   #13
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Still... does it make the AP story more reliable just coz it's pro-stapp? why AP counts and the others not?

I think you gotta give credit to all versions or to none of them.

I'm not saying you specifically. But there are people here who only believe in on article.

The AP is typically more reliable than Rolling Stone, E! Online and Billboard. The AP actually DID their research and got a comment from the Security Manager at the Hotel. I believe some of what 311 says is true, because some of the stuff they've been contending is found in the AP article, but I also believe that some of what they are saying is false, as the AP article shows. There's inaccuracies in the RS story and 311's story. RS says the lead singer broke his hand; AP says he broke his finger. 311 says it's all Stapp's fault; Security manager says THEY started it; 311 implies that the police were called and Stapp was thrown out; the police say they were NEVER called. AP has always been the most reliable source of news and that is why I think what they say counts more than RS, Eonline and Billboard, considering all three have always been less than kind to Creed and Stapp. At least the AP did their research for the story.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!