Old 09-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #18
Alrock
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Houston show Review

overall whole show is great i thought.

track by track below;

Bullets

Good opener, the live riff is much better than the album version i think and with two guitars it's really heavy

Overcome

Probably the best live version of this i've heard, the solo is kick ass, can't wait for the new album

My Own Prison

As Stapp introduces it as going back to the start it's a great tune and a great live version too

Say I
Never Die
Torn

Great old school section of the setlist here but they could have added Weathered to the setlist also.

A 1,000 Faces

Great to hear another new song from Full Circle, now heard 1000 faces, Overcome, Rain and Full Circle from the new album and on that basis it's going to rock, let the countdown begin.

What If / Guitar Duel

In the breakdown of the track Eddie and Mark have a guitar solo duel which is always nice to throw into a live track, nice that Creed add something different to thier live tracks

Unforgiven

Love the live version of this, so kick ass!

Are You Ready?
What's This Life For?
Faceless Man

Another great section of the setlist but could have added Young Grow Old also. Faceless Man is epic and What's this life for was really cool to hear also.

With Arms Wide Open
My Sacrifice

Ending the main set with two of their biggest hits was a great idea. Arms and Sacrifice work really well back to back, nicely done guys.

-Encore Break

One
One Last Breath
Higher

Great encore, One is always great to here as it's probably my favourite track from the first album, last breath is great too and Higher as always is amazing.

overall I thought it was a great show.

the setlist i'd have done though would be:

overall whole show is great i thought.

Bullets
Overcome
My Own Prison
Say I
Never Die
Weathered
Torn
A 1,000 Faces
Young Grow Old