View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 09:14 PM   #14
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Iran President: Israel Will Be Annihilated

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) A nation with a military as strong as Israel's should be going after the threat... which is terrorists. What good does blowing up people in a shopping mall do?

and ill say.............What does rotening a nation in refugee camp do?

and after reading these comments of hte Iranian president.....there in minumun....i can infere the following problems from it..........(i.e at minimun)

1- How logiical are such remarks by a president of country?..............are these remarks gona help his cause or any body's cause?...............its just gives one more reason tot hte rest of the world to attach Iran saying that the leadership this country has is a threat to the rest of the world or to sourroundng reogin........being a logical president and in situation like Iran is facing....such remarks cannot at all be called LOGICAL......so why is he letting out such remarks...................??????.............is iran a country of dumb people.......who live in homes that have ventilation emitiing gases that controls their nervous system......and they all are living zombies...........?????............may be The president of iran is a member of some Masonic brotherhood and is actually helping the eneimies of Iran to come and attack it.......???.........Just like Saddam Hussain did for Iraq..........????..........to me ....this all doesnt makes any sence and this is way too crazy

i cant find rhyme and all the reasons
lost taste to all the time and the season - (Creed - WHat if)

2= secound problem that i infere from the commments of Iranina president and thats why i refered the movie MUNICH before is Why should a nation hate Israel so much that its willing to give up all its assests and indanger it self to war and threat to its progress and welllbing of its own people..........thats where MUNICH (atleast for me) comes in to play.........the movie has asked this very same question WHY?................its a movie by a Jew (Mr. SPeilBERg) and in the end....it leaves the question to the Jewish to answere alone...........WHY? is it like the way its is................why should the rest of the world (in Particlular ISlamic world) keep on hiting agaisn Israel and why does a JEw fells so Alien to the rest of hte world.............reading the commments of Iranin PResident ....it signiifeis the need for us to decide....whats the end of this all...................???.............do we have a sollution.???.................if not...........then let things keep going on the way they are going...........let us keep killing each ohter .......hating each other................cause htere is no end to it...................???.....may be someday Iran will be attacked............???..........then what...........???............some one will blow a bomb in a mall in Israel........???? then what.............???.............some more Israelli air raids on refugee camp.............then what.......???...............a new uprising of religous extremist in next in line country like mine.........Pakistan...........then what.....???/..............my countyry gets atttacked..............i declaired a terrost rather than a Patriot because i will take up arms against attackers on my country or ill .....hehee........terrrosits and not patriot.........then what........????.................WHY?..............