View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 03:23 PM   #33
robaustin1701
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rob puts on his Judge Judy voice (New York accent and all):

"Don't avoid the question Madam! What would I say - to Scott Stapp?"

And this is what I think Judge Judy - who you said rocks - would say to Scott:

Judge Judy: "Sir - you were drunk! You were supposed to perform a show, and you were so intoxicated, that you could not perform!"

Stapp: "Ma'am...I had been drinking because I was having a very rough time..."

Judge Judy: "Stop! I don't want to hear about how much pain you were in. How much you were suffering... You sir had a job that night to sing for 15,000 of your loving fans! You were too drunk to do so..."

Stapp: "But...ma'am - the other members of the band played the show through....the audience got to see Creed..."

Judge Judy: "Mr. Stapp, how stupid do you think I am? You are part of a musical group. You are the lead singer! As part of that musical group - you are obligated to sing with them. On that night you did not sing. You threw a microphone....you took off your shoes....you laid down on the stage and showed the audience your feet....you even left the stage for minutes at a time... Mr. Stapp, you did not perform to the level at which you usually do!"

Stapp: "Ma'am - the fans would understand...they got a unique show."

Judge Judy: "That's your defense? That they got a unique performance? That is not a defense, Mr. Stapp! You did not perform to the standards to which you had on each and every other night of the tour. You were drunk Mr. Stapp, severely intoxicated...."

Stapp: "But..."

Judge Judy: "Judgement for the plantiff in the mount of $227....that's all...."

And that's exactly what is going to happen if this goes to trial....

--*Rob