View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 12:56 AM   #133
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Oh come on, the one band member from 311 said himself on radio that "Stapp went down", "I laid Stapp out", commented on the drummer "getting in a couple good shots" and then at the end when the dj asked if Stapp would be sportin any marks, the guy even said, "I can't imagine him not having any".

By that pic CNN posted of Stapp, he looks damn good to have been out of his mind, and beaten up no more than 24 hours before it was taken.

well, a "couple of good shots" could have been body shots, and, if they were trying to subdue him, body shots would be the way to go...if all three guys were TRYING to kick the crap out of him, he WOULD have had some SERIOUS facial abrasions, as I doubt that Stapp would be very effective against multiple opponents with only his supposed boxing training...did they once mention that they hit him in the face, and WHERE on the face? Or are you of the opinion that they are making the whole thing up and it never happened? I mean, I'm sure they could have just made the whole thing up... I guess that's why the Leather Messiah has flatly denied that it happened...oh wait, he HASN'T...

he's really hurting himself by not saying ANYTHING...if he were to come out and tell his side, whatever it might be, his fans would believe him...however, by saying NOTHING, he is allowing the 311 version to be the only one told (other than the security guard), and, consequently, leaving his fans to fend for themselves in finding what they believe to be truth...

Last edited by evyllsummer : 12-04-2005 at 02:03 AM.