View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 10:31 PM   #3
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I started this thread here B/c i did,nt Like the other ones to have my say~~Scott Looked Great Sounded It Great And Seemed Happy~~And seemed liked he was very happy when he was talking about his solo Album And he seemed to be like he really just wanted to get the hell outhere i you ask me``But Neverthless Bottom Line!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON STAPPY!!!!!
Yes, he did look and sound good. He did seem a bit nervous (his hands were shaking some) and fidgety (I think it was the chair though; it did look uncomfortable!) but overall I think he did very well. He showed class and respect for the other band members as well. Soooo glad to hear he's not going to be doing rap!! Hope to keep seeing him "making the rounds". It's just good to see him again after such a long time! Keep on rockin' Scott!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On