View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Houston, TX Reviews 9/4/10

The guys were amazing, and I wish 2010 was when they made the dvd. There was a change in the set list..but only because they didn't play "Rain". I guess Creed hit the stage late because Scott said "Sorry we are late, I cut myself shaving", it was pretty funny. I think it was a special night for all the guys. A lot of embracing going on between the guys through out the night as the tour came to a close. EROCK and Stapp had what seems to be their cell phones out recording the crowd at the end of the night. Milan was was rockin' out towards the end of the show and was hanging out on stage with Stapp as the show closed..and the crowd went nuts!!!! At the end of the show when Stapp said we are Creed..he looked at Mark and said and we will see you soon? Mark replied with a HUGE smile and a node..so Creed shall return after the Alter Bridge run. I would say 95% full but they had a good chunk section blocked off on the lawn....anyone that went know why? I was in the seats but Overall great night.

Last edited by XALTERBRIDGEX : 09-05-2010 at 09:44 AM.