View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 11:22 AM   #131
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Well I guess that means I'm just as cheesy as you are! LOL
i guess so! as long as you don't listen to cheesy music its all good! lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Feeling sorry for you? Pffffft, I laugh when you're in pain buddy! Cry me a river! LOL
*justin timberlake walks on stage* cry me a river....i stole this move off michael jackson when he was still black....cry me a river...i stole this move off usher...ah how do i sing this high i must only be 12! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) I can? I think my hands will be able to get rid of that pain better than that ice pack ... LMAO
Do we havveeeee to get a hotel with a tennis court? I suck at tennis! LOL
i hope so....you talk up your skills but all i see so far is talk! well we don't have to but i would like one if possible. i can't go 9-10 days without picking up a racquet. well i guess it doesn't matter, plenty of other stuff to do. i could teach you....we could do that thing where we both hold the racquet and we swing our hips...and well you know the rest! nah its alright spa and pool are essentials and sauna and a tennis court are optionals.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie