View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 09:33 PM   #128
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Oh this is great

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Come on think with your head for once on this trip!
Michael: *looks down* I am! *hysterical laughter*
LMFAO ... Even in our funny stories you can't keep your mind out of the gutter! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: *whispers to Hayley* You know Hayley you probably wouldn't of hit Patrick in the back of the head if you were looking at the ball instead of checking out his ass as he was bending over.
Hayley: *sticks out tongue* Party pooper...you think I play this game cause I like hitting the ball over a net? This is an awesome perve! *laughs*
Michael: *laughs* Yes it is, that Natasha is smoking......
Hayley: Hey what about me?
Michael: Oh you're good as well! *laughs* *winks* So if I was on your team would be checking out my ass?
Hayley: Sure! Why not? *hysterical laughter*
LOL!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) She miss-hits one serve and sends one ball towering into Michael's nuts! He hobbles over in pain and they all run around to see if he's okay. He's balls have ballooned to the size of watermelons and he is in aching pain.
Ouuuucccchhhhh ...... hehehee

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hot Girl: Michael are you okay? Is there anything I can do?
Michael: Oh Natasha, it really hurts I think I need to mouth to mouth! *manages slight laugh*
LOL ... that's histerical LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: No way! I'm not showing everyone my nakedness particulary in this situation!
Hayley: Okay..okay take ya back to the hotel room and you can put it on yourself.
They do that and they swear to never EVER again play tennis EVER again.
LOL. That was fantastic, LOL. So are you sure you won't be needing any help, even in our hotel room? LMFAO

Even reading back on some of these stories still have me in fits of laughter!!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006