View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 08:43 PM   #127
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Story No: 4455432 Michael and Hayley Play Tennis

The last time we joined Michael and Hayley it was a few year's in the future. But we neglected a very important event that occured in Australia.....*dramatic music* they played tennis.

Hayley: I'm bored, Michael any ideas?
Michael: *Naughty face* *laughs*
Hayley: *loud laugh* I'm being serious!
Michael: *laughs* Yeah so was I! *winks*
Hayley: Come on think with your head for once on this trip!
Michael: *looks down* I am! *hysterical laughter*
Michael: I've got an idea....lets take advantage of that big, green and empty tennis court! *eyes light up*
Hayley: *fake smile* Hmmmm Hmmmm.....yeah I guess hmmmmm.....
Hayley: I've got a better idea, I brought all this Spongebob over, lets watch a couple of episodes.
Michael: Oh come on lets do something active! I spent 3 hours shopping with you yesterday, just a quick game of tennis! *sad puppy face*
Hayley: Na lets watch Spongebob, if you do that I'll even let you cuddle up with me!

Michael: No! That is bribery! I will not let myself be manipulated. Damn......yes I will.....
Hayley: Excellent! *laughs* Okay..okay just a quick game of tennis cause I see how much you want to play.
Hayley and Michael walk down to the tennis court when they see another guy and girl come to use the same court. They strike up a compromise they play doubles with Michael and Hayley on opposing teams. The other two players shall be known throughout the rest of the story as "Pretty boy" and "Hot Girl".

Michael: Hey Victoria you hold the racquet with the handle there, the skinny bit!
Hot Girl: Oh *blushes severely* I'm sorry!
Michael: *Smiles* Its alright! *saids to self* Oh man I'm in trouble, that guy looks preddy athletic. I better hog the court here...or just hit it really hard at Hayley. *evil laugh* Just kidding.....LOL
Hayley serves to Hot Girl and the ball lands in the back of the head of "Pretty boy".
Hayley: Oh I'm so sorry! *blushes* They change ends where Hayley's team wins the first game to lead 1-0.
Michael: *whispers to Hayley* You know Hayley you probably wouldn't of hit Patrick in the back of the head if you were looking at the ball instead of checking out his ass as he was bending over.
Hayley: *sticks out tongue* Party pooper...you think I play this game cause I like hitting the ball over a net? This is an awesome perve! *laughs*
Michael: *laughs* Yes it is, that Natasha is smoking......
Hayley: Hey what about me?
Michael: Oh you're good as well! *laughs* *winks* So if I was on your team would be checking out my ass?
Hayley: Sure! Why not? *hysterical laughter*

Hayley's team is leading 5-2 in the first set when Michael's team starts coming back and gets back to 5-4 and the game is getting tense. Hayley is now looking at the ball when serving and finds she has a good and powerful serve. She miss-hits one serve and sends one ball towering into Michael's nuts! He hobbles over in pain and they all run around to see if he's okay. He's balls have ballooned to the size of watermelons and he is in aching pain.
Hot Girl: Michael are you okay? Is there anything I can do?
Michael: Oh Natasha, it really hurts I think I need to mouth to mouth! *manages slight laugh*
Hayley: I'm so sorry! *sad face* Michael I'll get some ice...*gets ice* Now can you let us check you out and put some ice there?
Michael: No way! I'm not showing everyone my nakedness particulary in this situation!
Hayley: Okay..okay take ya back to the hotel room and you can put it on yourself.
They do that and they swear to never EVER again play tennis EVER again.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie