View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #43
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) A person at PBF raised some very interesting points:

(1) If the police were called to the bar, why aren't there records of the incident? It would seem that if Rolling Stone and Billboard decided to report it, they'd at least look to see if there were records.

(2) The 311 dude broke his hand. Obviously, to break his hand, he would have had to do good damage to Stapp. And if he punched him in the face, why are there no marks? A girl from PBF met Stapp and there wasn't a scratch on him Tuesday. Granted, 5 days had passed since the alleged incident, but you'd think if he were punched in the face that hard, that there'd be a mark. Sure make-up can help, but it can't mask EVERYTHING.

(3) If he was so drunken, and started the fight, why was he NOT arrested? Further, why aren't the 311 guys pressing charges? It doesn't add up.

(4) Where are the eye-witnesses? The only eye-witness we've heard from are the 311 guys.

(5) The Billboard article mentioned that the manager who was on-duty that night at the hotel said “I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.” Wouldn't the manager know?

So I'm presently doubting some things and not quite convinced that all of this happened. It could very well be an elaborate publicity stunt on 311's part. I don't know, but it's definitely some food for the thought.
311 are from where I live, well they have egos like you would not believe!