Old 03-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Alter Bridge To Sell Live Recordings

http://www.abbeyroadliveus.com/detail.cfm?artistid=49

Quote: Abbey Road Live is very excited to be working with Alter Bridge, who are quickly becoming one of the most acclaimed rock bands of today. We will be recording select shows on their tour in 2011 and offering exclusive, limited-edition USB drives in the shape of the Tremonti SE PRS guitar. Not only will each USB come with that night's show, but it will be loaded with plenty of bonus content. Best of all, anyone who purchases a USB drive will automatically be entered to win a PRS Tremonti SE guitar, courtesy of PRS Guitars. One guitar will be given away per show that is recorded by Abbey Road Live. Official contest rules are here. Alter Bridge is Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips, Brian Marshall, and Myles Kennedy (who also pulls double duty as Slash's lead vocalist). The band was formed in 2004 and is riding high on the success of their recent release, "ABIII", featuring the hit single "Isolation," and just released the follow-up single, "Ghost of Days Gone By." Reserve your USB now while supplies last, and get registered to win your very own PRS Tremonti SE guitar!

Looks like each show will cost $17 (at least during the pre-sale).

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"