Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 12:26 PM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I as well fell in love with them before I ever saw them! It is plain and simply discusting how people treat over weight people! A co-worker I work with is having gastric bypass surgery Monday and she is literally ridiculed by the doctors on my floor because of her weight! They will seek out other nurses for help and you can see the discust in their eyes when they look at her, it REALLY pisses me off! She is a beautiful person inside and out to me and I could care less how she looks! As far as Scott, well he would look great to me no matter what! His spirit is so bright it literally blinds me sometimes! So he has a little belly, who cares! I myself personally hate men who are skinny runts! I love a nice muscular meaty man! He lookes pretty incredible to me close up these past few concerts, I literally got butterflies looking at him so close! **sigh** memories!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"