Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 11:03 PM   #1
hockeysue
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why?

I am a mother of three beautiful kids . They are 6,5 and four. I gained 70 pounds when I had them. I weighed 110 before I had my 6 year old. All three kids were over 9 .5 pounds when they were born . My weight made people look at me different . THe clothes I could wear were different .My ex husband looked and treated me differently. I lost all of the weight except 10 pounds but the hurt still is there. I did not become a different person.
I see alot of shirtless pics of Scott STapp. He looks great in all. No one says leave your shirt on you look gross. At the Chicago show alot of people seemed grossed out at Scotts beer belly and his white chest. Would people have been so upset about Scott taking his shirt off if it was tanned and skinny like the pictures? If he looked better I do not thank some people would have cared that he took off his shirt. If it was me I would feel like a piece of crap. Just like my ex and strangers made me feel after my weight gain.I guess that is the price of fame for SCott, sometimes you are treated as a piece of meat.
________
Masturbation vid
________
Milf chinese

Last edited by hockeysue : 05-07-2011 at 12:20 PM.