View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 08:34 PM   #6961
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I sure as hell do. Bringin' back some awesome memories, that's for sure. I went with two other people and we had a fricken great time!!!
That was such an awesome show! I wish I could have been there. BTW, there is strong rumors about that Bruce will be releasing a new album at the end of March or beginning of April. After than a tour lasting near 18 months will kick off.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Oh......My......GOD!!!!!!! That is beyond incredible. You will have to give a full report when you are able!!! And be sure to get a boot !!!

Mary's Place -- Bruce Springsteen (live in Philly 8/11/03)
You have read some of my reviews right? They are so long. lol I will have an incredibly full report for ya! I hear that a dvd and live cd may come out of this, so I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see that happen.

I still can't believe I'm going, but I've have slep and woken up. Everything is still the same. lol It's going to be so freakin' awesome. I have to pay my dad back though. And it's the week before finals! I've already got out of two classes that week.

The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/