View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I Got A Bit Upset by a Billboard

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) It is just people trying to justify homosexuality anyway they can.
i must say that was an out there shot from texas good lord if you do wanna look further in the topic to get near to justify it they was off im glad jason posted it it shows ya how messed up this world is but its a topic and agumeant its never going be settled i dont even bother for that matter Its An Alternative Lifestyle That Risen With Everything Else And Its Not One Of The Ten Comandmeants God Told Theme It Was Wrong They Disobeyed And He Destroyed But The CORNERSTONE Which Is JESUS Turns No One Away And Died To Reedeem Us Of Many Afflictions Jesus Spoke In Parables Of That City And Spoke Unto A Genaration Of Vipers Said Sodom And Gomorrha Would Be More Easy To Endure Than They Matt>9>15 Verliy I Say Unto You t Shall Be Tolerable For The Land Of Sodom And Gomorrha In The Day Of Judgemeant Than For That City So if you wanna look some stuff I do Have Moral Standards The Old Ones I dont Aprove Of Giving Gay Rights A Warm Welcome And what everybody is asking but however I do Believe In The Power Of Forgivness And God Who Is Willing To Deal With Many Things And Is Not Afraid Of Gay Person To go Run Away And Block It Out Rather We Like It Or Not Gays Are Slowing Becoming A Part Of Our Everyday Lifes and we are going to have to learn to except it or go pray to we feel better about it and learn how to deal with it through love rather than the other option And NO Again The Bible Does Not Say That Being Gay Is Right no where in there does it