Thread: Being Jewish...
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Being Jewish...

Very Insight Full Post Sakizopa Praise God Your Jewish on the topic of misconceptions through out history JEWS Our Hated also one of the other misconceptions of why jews are hated they killed JESUS the jews did,nt kill jesus Herods Army And The Pharisees did hate of the jews has been a long time misconception Started My Friend At The The Time Of His Birth MATT 2,2 SAYING Where Is He That Is Born King Of The Jews For We Have Seen His Star In The East And Came To Worship Him WHEN HEROD THE KING GLORY TO GOD HEARED OF THESE THINGS HE WAS TROUBLED AND GLORY TO GOD ALL JERUSLEAM WITH HIM AMEN Jews Are Marked God Elect Not Only Jewish But Well As Greek And Gentile I Can See The Same Conveant As We All Have In Untiy With Each Other Glory To God And One Thing That Brings Us Together My Friend we all hated we all misunderstood GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YE THE LORD O GIVE THANKS FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER, Who Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise Blessed Are Thy That Keep His Judgment And He That Doeth RIGHTEOUSNESS AT ALL TIMES JEHOVHOA PRAISE JESUS Ya Know With Out A Doubt He The Only One Doing Right Things ALL THE TIME Remembear Me O Lord With The Favour That Thou Bearest Unto Thy People O VIST ME WITH THY SALVATION That I May See Good Of Thy Chosen PRAISE JESUS That I May REJOICE In The Gladness Of Thy Nation With Thine Inhertiance Like Martin Luther King Said THE IMPOSSBILE CAME TO PASS AMEN It Came To Pass AMEN GLORY TO GOD Like He Declared To Hopeless Genaration In A Blind World KEEP HOPE ALIVE Dont Give Up The Good Fight