View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Being Jewish...

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PRAISE JESUS,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jesus_Ferguson

Ahh, however, I like playing Poker as well, and ehh ...
Remember the fact, that when a poker player is going all-in, his decision reflects on both sides: his and his opponents decisions. Only one can be concerned in, otherwise the pot will be splitted on both sides of their cards value till the river.

Playing Poker is a sport art of psychology and position. When you donŽt have any, stop playing poker before it is too late!

Wearing a jewish kippa in publicity is dangerous for a jewish life. Let me tell you a story. As I was going for a buy-in in a super-market and standing in the row of lines for the cashes, a tall person with a black kippa under his black hat was standing before me. I saw around me other people. Beside me was an other row standing for the cash, and in one of them a man was shouting against the rabbi without any words, but doing some grimaces against his soul of being intolerant against the rabbi. I saw this and I imitated to cough against him.
I looked up at the rabbi again, while he put his goods on the selling course with a calmness I never saw. As he would mention all souls around him and being contiouned of all things around him.

But my imitation to cough could have been also interpreted as antisemitism, IŽve never forgot my fact.
This is many years ago.
Therefore and till then IŽd become a defender of Judaism.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Linke-Wut-auf-Spiegel-web.jpg (98.2 KB, 566 views)
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3