Thread: Being Jewish...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Being Jewish...

PRAISE JESUS, Jesus Said He Spoke In Parables B/c The People Could Not See Or Hear What The Spirt Saith, St Luke 13, 33, And 34, Neverthless I Must Wlk Toda And Tommrow And The Day Following PRAISE JESUS For It Be A Prophet Cannot Perish Out Of Jeruslem O Jeruslem Which Killest The Prophets And Stone Thee HOW Often Would I Have Gathered Thee Thy Children AS HEN Doeth Gather Her Brood Under Her Wings, Praise Jesus We Can Feel That Love Today Our Saviour Has For Us AMEN, John 18, 20 And 21 I Spake Openly To The World Glory To God I Ever Taught In The Synagogue And In The Temple Whither The Jews Always Resort In Secret I Have Said Nothing Why Askest Thou Me He Spoke Theme Which Heared Me WHAT I HAVE SAID UNTO THEME BEHOLD THEY KNOW WHAT I SAID Again St John 36 And 37 My Kingdom Is Not OF THIS WORLD If My Kingdom Were Of This World Then Would My Serveants Fight That I Should Not Be Delivered To The Jews But Now Is My Kingdom Not From Hence Thou Sayest That I,am A King To This End WAS I BORN And For This Cause Came I Into The World THAT I Should Bear Witness Unto The Truth Every One That Is Of Truth Heareth My Voice BLESSINGS AND STRENETH