Thread: Being Jewish...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Being Jewish...

Hello there,

at 12. March 2009 I followed my own inter-esse given by the invitement into a jewish synagogue in Cologne, Roonstreet.
It is such a beautiful house, powerful in colors and architecture! I am really impressed about the architecture and jewish culture as well, but the facts of history in hundreds of years is not given into superficial opinions, but in hermeneutic thinking arts because of antisemitism of nonjews in hundreds of years.
Fact is the "thinking art" of opinioners, who represent the mass of the mask against Israel, that jews stealing land and are a christians murder, and Hamas is the democratic voice for the arabians in the Near-East, and theirs "Protocols of Wises from Zion" is the bible for the leftie communists and the rightie nazis as spiritual feed against jews.

I am proud to be Miss Conception.
Because I am a lady of thinking arts, and not a woman of superficial opinions. And the house of folks is my man. Vielfalt im Leben ist eines Schöpfers Sinn.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 03-13-2009 at 12:04 PM.