View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 12:26 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My 2 cents

No Im Serious Sweetie Let Me Tell You What I Think But I,ve Gave My 2 cents On This Topic Before But I will Do It Again I Love The Sound Of Myself First Lets Start With Hell Hell Is Many Things To A Lot Of Different People And Lets Not Forget We Are All Partakers In Christ But Work In Diffrent Ways Of Our Salvation To Meet The Needs Of Others There Is Some Partakers That I Find It Hard To Fellowship With But you know i kinda look at what their doing and i do in fact believe that their doing what the lord has called theme to But I Do Believe In The PROMISE OF GREATER WORKS And Its More Than What I See Today And Of Course The Word Tells Us To Stay With Doctrine And The Word Is Not The Aurthour Of Confusion So We Cant Go Pointing Fingers Whos Right And Whos Wrong Its Pointless And Sometimes Its Like So Hard Heres What Sis Does I Look At Peoples Spirtual Views And I Try To Disearn Thier Light And Their Gifts And Their Callings And Forget About What Is Wrong And Uplift Theme In Their Works ... Now As Far As The Babtism Its Self Its Not For Everybody The Babtisim Is A Serious Thing And In No Means Is It To Be Taken Lightly When You Are Ready To Understan Thereof Its Meaning And Why We Must All Be Babtised You Will Understand And To Anwser Your Question My Littlie Friend i dont believe if some one who is serving christ if he or she is not babtized i dont Believe That They Will Go To Hell, The Lake Of Fire EEEEEEEEEEEEEk But I Find Hell A Much More Horrbile Place MY HELL Would Be A Life Where There Is No Christ, For Our Lord Taught Us All On Many Things AMEN And TIM Tells Us STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APROVED Which Is Something I really Need To Work On But Its Ok To Wonder And Explore And Question Diffrent Faiths And Other Believes We Can Learn From Theme Instead Of Being So Quick To Judge I See My Beliefs Reflict In So Many Others And You Know Who Is Really Right And Who Is Really Wrong And In What Areas They Need To Grow And You Can Learn In What Areas You Need To Gro From Theme haaaaaaaaa i know its kind funny But Its All About Untiy And Love And Looking For The Good And Not The Bad And If Someone Is Like Really Wrong The Spirt Will Quicken You And Tell You WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS FALSE My Advice To Everybody Is Like Unto What Heaven Posted This Morning FOR KINGS AND FOR ALL THAT OUR IN AUTHORITY That We May Lead Quiet And Lifes Of Peace In All Godliness And Honstey For This Is Good AND ACCEPABLE IN THE SIGHT OF GOD OUR SAVIOUR WHO WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED AND TO COME UNTO THE KNOWLOEGE OF TRUTH FOR THERE IS BUT ONE GOD AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN THE MAN CHRIST JESUS : WHO GAVE HIMSELF RANSOME FOR ALL TO BE TESTIFIED IN DUE TIME... BLESSINGS Sweetie
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything