View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 06:37 AM   #35
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) well the accountablity for someone who is mentally impaired would be very different to the average person. i'm of the view such a person doesn't really have the chance to accept or deny so they would not be judged. what has that got to do with baptism after death? that is clutching for straws........
you dont understand the scriptures nor the power of God. if youre not baptised, you cant go to heaven. case closed. what about those who never even heard about Christ? as we have stated so truthfully, they will have a chance in the spirit world to accept or reject a baptism that a member of the true church of Jesus Christ did in their behalf. what more can you want? mercy and justice have been fulfilled, and throught the grace of God, He has given us a second chance to prove ourselves that we would do all the things that our God has commanded us. and its true. i know it for a fact. and there is no way anyone can argue against that.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new