View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Tremonti Interview w/BackstageAxxess.com

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Yes, they are and they are considered that by the bandmembers themselves. You're not going to release a track like Blackbird under the Creed name. That is the only distinction between the two bands. Mark's gonna save his more intricate riffs and solos for AB and do more big ballad, epic chord type stuff for Creed.
With all due respects AGENT D, And the almighty Love of my fellow Alterbridge Nation, My GOD be that bridge, we are family glory to God, By SPIRT ONLY NOT BY OPINION, but till that dark cloud of doom, LIFTS UP. of the creed band, you can forget about anything being done by creed, albums songs, or anything, i just pray they make it into houston, with a good finshied tour, and peace of mind and clartiy in jesus name, i hope and i pray, that they boys, and the brotherhood, work on their projects, and all goes, well, i know that whatever mark puts together for creed, would be nothing more than breath taking, just truly a hard worker and one of the best musicians, of the musicians, i pray in jesus name what ever is best for him, it will surley cometh, Loves Ya,s.....