Thread: Alcatraz
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 09:32 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Alright, to all the guys on the bb who don't want to hear how sexy the guys are, leave this thread at once. You have been warned.

Now, down to business. Ladies, we more mature of the bunch all know that we are at our sexual peaks in our mid-thirties, and we all know, too, that younger men have way more energy than men our own age or older. Therefore, Jen is absolutely right when she says they wouldn't know what hit them. Those boys would be spent after 3 days and be begging for a break. "Oh Scott, bring some of that lotion over and rub it on my back, would you?" "Mark, peel me a banana and feed it to me, sweetie." And "Flip, could you put down those sticks and come over here and massage my lower back?" MMMmmmmmmmmmm, I'm warm just thinking about it. &nbsp;

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. </b>

Teri....You are sooo right, exept why can't he feed and rub us at the same time? Oh I won't go there!!! You know there must be some thing said for those men in thier soon to be 30's SCOTT is only 9 months younger than me... ahhhh.... Thinking about a tropical paradise with them gets me all warm and tingly

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"