View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Christian Review of Overcome

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed009) http://www.pluggedin.com/music/track...-Overcome.aspx

I was surfing the web and came across this article. This may not be a big deal, but it makes me a little mad to keep seeing all of this misinformation come out about Creed. The article states that they use the phrase "I'll be damned" in Overcome, when it's in fact "I'll be dammed." The reviewer also made it sound like Creed consistently uses profanity in their lyrics, when they don't. It may not be a bad idea to send a quick email to them asking them to change the article, because it could cause a large number of Christian people to not buy the album. Just my thoughts.
Thanks For posting Peace Be Wit,em i dont think at all they misunderstand The VERSE For No Thought Nor Supplication Is Hid From God And through out creeds music you can always hear the ups the downs the anger and the saving grace of situtions were most sterotype christians jars of clay mabey have not entered ya,alls PEACE BE WIT YA AGAIN and thanks for posting that review