View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 09:56 PM   #106
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by UD) have you never asked someone else for prayers, or prayed for someone else? HOW DARE YOU! You are getting in the way of Christ's role of mediator.
Hey hey hey! The issue is never ever with praying for people, but forgiving sins! We CANNOT have that role and no human should assume that it is ok!

I have talked to catholics that think it is great that they can go to a priest to have their sins absolved or whatever U say, because they cant go to Jesus cos they are too frightened. Catholicism should be encouraging the right that Christians have to "approach the throne of grace" and be "cleansed and washed from a guilty conscience" by the one who interceeds to the Father on our behalf! Why dont they??? Why get others involved when its not necessary and to add, not biblical!

I have heard the argument confess your sins one to another so use something else please. I actually do appreciate your comments so dont think I am provoking you to anger or anything. Though I might piss U off a little, hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by UD) Do you believe you are in the Church of Jesus Christ, founded by Him two thousand years ago, standing against the Gates of Hell itself? Then why was your church founded sometime in the last couple hundred years?
Cos the gospel was chained up in a basement somewhere by the Catholic church, unable to be distributed, preached to the world [translated], and supplied to the poor who needed it, and the truth was governed by a religious group, which is sort of a backslide big time, cos the Pharisees Aural law was abolished by Jesus and now the catholic church were bringing it back! Insanity!

ROCK HARD!!!