View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:09 PM   #97
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Are you just mentally retarded? Are you a Catholic? Umm, let's see... NO!

I am TELLING you Catholics do not worship Saints, and you don't believe me. Do I need to go find the specific lines in the Catechism that SAY SO?

Look, you can argue about what is RIGHT or WRONG within a religion, but you, a NON-CHRISTIAN, have no business telling me, a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, what I believe in. You have NO experience in Catholicism, and everything you think about it has come from otuside sources obviously. For someone who is so big on researching things, why don't you research the Church before you make absurd claims about her teachings?

And you think I haven't taken a step back and looked at my religion? I am ACTIVELY engaged in Apologetics and do a LOT of research about not only other religions but the reasons behind WHY Catholics believe in things. YOU DON'T.

And you think I'm biased? How so? Biased because I believe the Catholic Church is the one true church established by Jesus Christ? If so, I hope I am the msot biased person on earth.

I hope you discover what it is you are looking for, but I DOUBT you will if you believe something as ludicrous as the Church claiming Mary is on par with Jesus. If you believe that, you will believe ANYTHING.