View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #61
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Now on to you, like I said to Ana, I'm posting what I feel, I'm not gonna stay quite for anyone, I know he's not gonna be on tour for eternity, all I'm doing is posting something here that I wanted to post and everyone is getting to up tight, like you hang out with the man, or he's ur best friend. Chill out people! I bet any mount of money u probably talk about people behind there backs , and smile in there faces, well let me tell u something, like I said b4 If I got something to say, I'm gonna say in ur face OR online!

We should chill out? You're the one who acts like you're Jagger's nanny or something. Like you know Jagger's personality. Like you know that Jagger is going to be abandoned with this woman that he doesn't like. Scott's gonna tour and not spend time with his son or wife. Scott is going to go through this massive, bitter divorce in the near future. You're a pessimist, not a person who is "gonna say" something to "YOU'RE face or online!" Look, you're a good person. I can tell. My advice to you is too just relax... let the guy have a personal without everyone expecting the worse. Without people saying he's going to be some deadbeat, drunk, wifebeater. I know, I know... no one said that exactly... but in essence, that's what many people here we're saying to some extent.