View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 10:27 PM   #97
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree, Jooji. His every move is scrutinized; how can anyone be expected to be "normal" under those conditions? And besides, what is considered normal anyway? And how "normal" are we? Are we all perfect? Do we all have perfect clothes, hair, etc.? Do we always act responsibly in EVERY situation? Or, are we also human, making mistakes, letting our tempers get the best of us sometimes? Like I've stated before, I don't see Scott through rose-colored glasses, but if everyone would put themselves in his shoes for a moment: picture yourself going through all he's gone through, especially in 2002, while trying to tour, and in front of everyone, trying to keep his life (and his son's) and his career together......I think I've made my point......can't everyone just stop analyzing him so much and let the guy live his life? Yes, I like to know all I can about him, but I also try to remember that he's a person, with feelings. Sorry, it's just really starting to get to me, the way everyone picks apart every little thing he does and says, and how he looks.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On