View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Interview with Myles for Guitarist Magazine

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) "Personally I don't think it's a good idea to alienate those fans that like either one side or the other. You want to try your best to make both parties happy."

I wish they would get over trying to please everybody. It makes their sound schizophrenic and doesn't allow them to play to their strengths as musicians. Music should not be a product, created for mass appeal.
Your right indeed, MUSIC should have No Boundries, FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING COMETH BY FAITH, Why Music Is The Only Open Eye WERE FAITH CAN BEEN SEEN, Thats Rock N Roll, And Through They Year Lord Help Me Its Those Nutty Holidays, PEACE BE STILL, I Cant Recall If It Was Myles Or Slash, Who Said In One Interview Rock N Roll Has Lost Its Spitrual Vibes, Tharash And Speed Metal never changes, it will always be in a class By Itself Such As Classic Rock, But Adds So Much To Much The ASSEMBLEGE Everybody Needs Thrash Some Days What Its Therefore It BRINGETH PEACE Where There Is No Peace To The Anger We Wish Not Share, The Word Says In The Proverbs I Only Despieth That What You Desipeth, .........